Awarded for our service, compassionate care and community support
Considered leaders in renal care by the South Texas community, we have been recognized multiple times for the compassion and skilled care we offer our patients. Everything we do comes from the heart, and by demonstrating that both in our office and at various events around South Texas, we hope to improve kidney health and raise awareness of the many serious kidney diseases. And by successfully improving community awareness, we hope to see greater participation in donor programs and other vital support organizations.
South Texas Renal Care Group is recognized as:
• Scene San Antonio – Best Nephrologists in San Antonio
• San Antonio Express-News’ Top Workplaces®
• Super Doctors®
• The Leading Physicians of the World
• Vitals – Most Compassionate Doctor Award
• Vitals – Patients’ Choice Award
• Vitals – 10 Years of Service to the Community
We embrace South Texas with kidney education and screenings
At South Texas Renal Care Group, we believe that giving to the community is one of our main responsibilities. In order to meet that responsibility, we have teamed up with the Texas Kidney Foundation (TKF) and the Texas Organ Sharing Alliance (TOSA) to offer our services at a number of community events. Through screenings and education, we hope to help people make healthy lifestyle choices and, if they do have kidney problems, take the appropriate action.
Here are some of the events we’ve been involved with:
- Northeast Baptist Winter Fair
- TKA Spring Symposium
- Acuity Health Fair
- Northeast Baptist Back to School Summer Health Fair
- San Antonio Scorpions Kidney Night
- TKF and TOSA Family Fest & Walk for Kidneys
At these events, we provide a range of services:
- Educating professionals and the community about kidney disease
- Kidney function screenings
- Dialysis education and lifestyle tips
For more information on upcoming community events, or to schedule an appointment, call our main office at 210-212-8622.