Information about kidney disease and treatment options
Educational Information from South Texas Renal Care Group
At South Texas Renal Care Group, we want to be your first source for answers to all of your questions and concerns. We also want to provide you with trusted educational resources that you can access at your convenience.
The links below represent many of the most highly regarded and accurate sources of information that you will find on kidney disease, dialysis and other treatment options. We hope you will find these educational resources to be a helpful supplement to the firsthand information that your physician will provide.
Our YouTube Channel
Medical and kidney organization websites
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American College of Physicians
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Kidney Fund
- American Nephrology Nurses’ Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- Baxter Educational Website
- National Kidney Foundation
- PKD Foundation
- Renal Physicians Association
Patient education websites
- Heart Hub for Patients
- Kidney & Urology Foundation of America, Inc.
- Kidney Times
- Life Options
- National Kidney Disease Education Program
- The Nephron Information Center
- UKidney-Internet School of Nephrology
- Kidney Care Partners
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
Affiliated hospital systems
For answers to your questions or to schedule an appointment, call today:
Main office: 210-212-8622.